Virtual Walkthrough Link In Comments
Available from 1st January 2022.
Due to an outgoing tenant we have received instructions to market this lovely 3 bedroom property which is located within Royal Wootton Bassett on the “poets” estate. The current owners will be looking to self manage the property once a new tenant has been located.
The house is located at the end of Shakespeare Road and faces directly onto the “Poets” playing field. Ideally situated for the local school and shops. It has undergone a complete project of renovation over the past few years taking the house back to brick and reworking the entire property. The below are just some of the improvements made over this time;
- Entire house re-plastered with new door frames and skirting
- New Solid Oak doors and new fittings (lights, sockets, John Lewis curtains etc)
- Newly fitted kitchen and family bathroom with added downstairs toilet within a newly built extension
- New flooring throughout
- Bi-fold patio doors opening onto the rear south facing garden which opens up the entire extended living room
- Re-worked bedrooms to give more bedroom space and a larger family bathroom
- Landscaped gardens and new fencing (currently being completed)
- Finally the property has had new uPVC windows fitted along with a new boiler, rewired electrics and has been fully decorated.
EPC rating D (carried out March 2018). All relevant checks have been carried out and passed. Deposit is the value of 1 month’s rent and will be lodged with a government approved scheme. Initial minimum contract of 6 months which then rolls into a periodic month to month tenancy. To arrange a viewing please call us on 07854099915 or email us at [email protected]