Our business is built around providing a full and professional service to our clients whether it be from a sales, lettings or a property management viewpoint.
Our residential property/block and estate management department can provide a bespoke service tailored to your individual requirements. From an advisory service to a comprehensive management service we can cater for all requests where we will act on behalf of a landlord/freeholder and act per their instructions.
The services that we offer are detailed below;
- Prepare detailed forward looking budgets to suit individual requirements
- Preparation and issuing of service charge invoice’s and ground rent invoices
- Monitoring income from invoices and offering credit control duties where non-paying individuals are concerned. This would include court action where required.
- The upkeep of detailed records surrounding the day to day finances in preparation for submitting to an appointed accountant
- Obtaining quotes and implementing the suitable insurances
- Regular site visits – this is a minimum requirement in our view to keep the sites safe and all areas are reviewed, stairs, lifts, hallways, doors, roof, walls etc.
- Quarterly written reports highlighting any defects or concerns generated from the visits
- Obtaining quotes for day to day repairs and major works
- Overseeing both day to day and major works so that contractors adhere to the highest standards and provide a quality service
- Obtaining quotes and arranging for the regular services– ie cleaning, gardening,
- Liase with residents and other interested parties regarding day to day issues
- Provide leasehold documentation where required to solicitors on behalf of the owners during a sale transaction
- If requested we can attend the yearly AGM, take minutes and distribute accordingly
We can offer a full block management service from just £15pm per property (£180 annually). Other options are available for individual services and are priced accordingly on request.